Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Prost!

How to say "cheers" in German? Prost!!!

But you best say it with gusto and a beer stein!

Sitting at one of my frequent downtime spots on the globe, McCarren International in Las Vegas, NV, I am so glad I carved out 48 hours to come to see my friends from Germany get married in a small wedding chapel in polka dots and hot pink cumberbunds with an Elvis serenade and all. I hung out with old friends and made new ones. What a fabulous wedding and an even more fabulous couple. Their present was straight from my heart and my scrapbook studio.

A Beautiful Mess made with love for Mr. & Mrs. Frietag.


1 comment:

  1. What you're saying is completely true. I know that everybody must say the same thing, but I just think that you put it in a way that everyone can understand. I'm sure you'll reach so many people with what you've got to say.

    ReplyDelete