Tuesday, June 19, 2012

just {.......} breathe

in this blog, this Karma journal of mine,over the course of four years, I have labeled no fewer than
33 blog posts with "just breathe"
working out, sifting through heartache, taking chances, enduring hot yoga...no matter what the cause, I've found myself, my inner, small, sweet voice, my own Jiminy Cricket, at times that loud Scarlett O'Hara, saying ...just breathe...just breathe...just breathe...

@ noon, on my birthday, just a few days ago, I walked in with a handful of pictures, and idea, and told the artist what I wanted.  He drew it up, put the temporary stencil on my arm, and when I saw it, I loved it.  I took one breath, and said "ok, let's make this thing fly"

...just breathe... my motto, my mantra...

and anchor: to remind me who I am, where I come from, and Who made me

a bird: to remind me that anchors are not weights, they're place markers, beacons, and while you can be anchored, you can always remember that you can take a deep breath, exhale, and then take a leap and spread your wings and fly



9 comments:

  1. I love it when tattoos have meanings. I hope it inspires you forever now :)

    XOXO
    Alexandra Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don’t know how should I give you thanks! I am totally stunned by your article. You saved my time. Thanks a million for sharing this article.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really appreciate your professional approach. These are pieces of very useful information that will be of great use for me in future.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the precise weblog for anybody who needs to seek out out about this topic. You notice so much its almost arduous to argue with you. You positively put a brand new spin on a subject that's been written about for years. Nice stuff, simply nice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great article, Thanks for your great information, the content is quiet interesting. I will be waiting for your next post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was very useful for me. Keep sharing such ideas in the future as well. This was actually what I was looking for, and I am glad to came here! Thanks for sharing the such information with us.

    ReplyDelete
  7. very informative post for me as I am always looking for new content that can help me and my knowledge grow better.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very great post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your weblog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing on your feed and I am hoping you write again very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I certainly agree to some points that you have discussed on this post. I appreciate that you have shared some reliable tips on this review.

    ReplyDelete