Saturday, May 21, 2011

30 things: Day 15

Day 15 - put your iPod on shuffle and list the first 10 songs that come on.

I have to admit, I am excited and scared of this all at once. I <3 my iPod and I have a LOT of music on there, but you never know what might pop up. :) This might be funnay! Here we go...

99 Problems by Jay-Z (aaahahaha!!!)
If It Kills Me by Jason Mraz
Let's Make a Night to Remember by Bryan Adams (a favorite!)
I'm A Slave 4 U by Britney Spears (damnit!! I'm outted I was hoping she wouldn't show up)
Fortune Faded by the Red Hot Chili Peppers
San Francisco Bay Blues by Eric Clapton
Sun Will Rise by Edwin McCain
Chocolate High by India Arie
Breakaway by Kelly Clarkson
Early in the Morning by BB King & Van Morrison

Somehow, none of my country or Swiss Alps music turned up...ah, oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment