Thursday, December 29, 2011

30 things: Day 27

Day 27: Why are you doing this 30-challenge?

I started this way back in February...of this year 2011. It is now about 72 hours from being 2012. I started this to challenge myself to write something new every day for a month. You see how well that went over. I'm now bound and determined to just finish this by the end of the year. I find that I give life to my thoughts when I write them down. I alleviate the heaviness of my heart. I clear my head. I just needed a list of things to push me in a writing direction. I think this challege has proven to be a great lesson in thinking and life.

1 comment:

  1. To me, that's a tough challenge...tried it myself and failed fairly miserably. That said, I enjoy your venue and your work. All the best now, next year and in the future.

    ReplyDelete