Saturday, December 13, 2008

A blogger is born...


So I've been hearing for quite some time now that I should be a blogger. "You should be a blogger, that's hilarious!" Well, thanks for the compliment, but I was just telling you a life story. Trust me, I just cannot make some of this stuff up. Then I realize that some of the things that have happened, just have to be shared. I mean really, how often do you get hit on by a midget on the beach in Waikiki, or fly to New Jersey to meet a stranger you met online, or dress up like Aretha Franklin circa 1960's and karaoke R-E-S-P-E-C-T on a cruise ship?

And thus - Karma's punchline - AKA Karma's Beeeeyaaatttch, was born. I have a lot of thoughts, a lot to say, a even more that I want to do. I don't worry so much about wanting to be original as just trying to be myself. I'm 27 - too old to start some things over and too young to stop dreaming about what I want to do when I grow up. Somedays, my little world is spinning so much, I don't know who I am, and other days it's completley clear and I know why I'm in my little spot in the world. Then there are the days when I think I have it all figured out and I get a karmic ass-whoppin'. Now, I'm not a Buddist or Hindu, but I do believe in the concept of Karma. I believe that you answer for your atitude and your actions, good or bad. So, I'm taking action to carve out a little spot for all my Karmic tales, opinions about life, rants, raves, photoblogs, wishlists, and larger than life stories.


You know that Twix commercial?

Boy: "I know, right? Do you want to go to my apartment?"
Girl: "What kind of girl do you think I am!?"
Twix: Need a moment? *crunch, crunch, crunch*
Boy: "I thought you were a believer, someone who'd want to blog about our ideals, but..."
Girl: "Oh blogging! I love blogging!"

Yeah...it's like that. Blogging. That's what we're calling it now.

So Karma, I tip my hat to you. This is just the beginning...there's more to come. Like life...there's always more to come. Now chew on that...*nom, nom, nom*

No comments:

Post a Comment