Saturday, December 5, 2009

I've been struck...

by crafting genius! I wish I could say that it was ultimatley cheaper to make people presents rather than buy them, but in all actuality, it's not so much. Time costs after all, not couting the million little chockies that get purchased and put to use. But, that hasn't stopped me from checking the majority of the recent birthday, Christmas, baby shower, and thank you gifts off the "made with love" list. I even was told the other night that I should do this kind of stuff professionally and quit my job. Ha! Fat chance, but there's always a dream of doing something like that. I wish I could...I'd do it in a heartbeat. But alas, I'll have to continue to make scrappy camp out of my front room (and kitchen and bathroom and actual "scrapbook" room) until then. The "room" is like a minature store - I pick a theme, grab and empty box, and start shopping for all the odds and ends of things that I'm going to put in my new creation. I could literally go to the hardware store and find stuff to make a scrapbook or altered creation. It's an obession and one I've been happy to feed for the last few years. Merry Christmas, may you be a good enough friend that you get a homemade creation from me someday. :)


My living room is buried somewhere under there.

1 comment:

  1. i like seeing your store.
    i like knowing where karma spends her downtime. (but good luck finding anywhere to sit :)

    i like being a stalker.

    ReplyDelete