Tuesday, January 4, 2011

ONE

ONE time when I was little … I painted my brother white from head to toe. :)

ONE day I hope to … be a mommy.

ONE movie (or book) I would never tire of watching (or reading) is - The Notebook.

If I had to create with ONE color for the rest of my life, I would pick - green. It has so many shades that I think all represent LIFE.

ONE of my best strategies for fueling my creativity is … music. It's breaths life into me in so many different ways.

If I could add ONE hour to my day, I would … want to say that I would be more productive somehow, but I think I would just sleep some more.

ONE thing you really need to know about me … I wish I could go back to being a kid.

ONE thing I know for sure … family is the only thing that matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment