Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Picture of me


A webcam can be dangerous business. I tried playing it off like I didn't know how to use it last time I was asked to show myself. It's like being in a fishbowl on display for everyone to see. It's strange stuff, the webcam. I'm not a fan, but I'm not a hater either. I It dashes the anonimity of hiding behind your keyboard. I couldn't imagine being on one of those reality shows having cameras follow you day in and day out. Funny, I can't even be in real life without getting caught doing stupid shit. Today I got caught adjusting the bottom of my nose ring by some guy in a silver Saturn. I guess from his point of view, me sitting up so high in my Tahoe with my pinky finger so close to being up in my brain, it looked like I was mining for gold. It was like a scene out of Seinfeld. "I swear, it was just the nose ring. The nose ring!!!"

So yeah, the camera. I guess it's ok to come out from behind the lens now and again. Just now and again...

No comments:

Post a Comment