Tuesday, April 21, 2009

First born

Right now, I'm just sarcastic. Shocking? Yeah, no.

Ok...so I called ATT and they told me in no uncertian terms that it would cost me $399 to replace my original $99 refurbished iphone. Makes you want to slap your grandma! Might as well ask me to name my first born ATT. The hell I will be forking over that kind of money for a phone, let alone a replacement. Now, I'm mad and the chocolate phone dive incident of 2009 isn't a laughing matter anymore. Options? Iphone technical rescue or find a new one on Ebay. Neither is going to be under the $200 mark, which is what a BRAND new iphone 3G 8GB costs the rest of the world, but a girl's got to do what a girl's got to do. I love that phone like a fat kid loves cake. Saga to continue...



On the topic of babies, I got a bug today in Target while shopping for a baby shower. Can they make kid's clothes any cuter? I mean really...how many fashionistas do you know that shit in their pants and vomit on themselves? But kids gotta look cute too. I got the baby bug. Oh, biological clock, tick on, tick on. Houston we have a problem. Problem #1, finding someone who is a) not only good, permanent company but b) worthy of recreation. Hmm...think that viewpoint is a little bit of a problem? Maybe, slightly, yes. Note to self: work on that. They're not all bad. Now I understand what my late 30-something, former BFF always meant when she said she had to get her "baby-fix". Tick-tock, tick-tock, tick-tock...

1 comment:

  1. The #1 reason I will never go back to AT&T.....bad customer service! I told you they suck. Spend the money and just get another one, it will be worth it. It's just money after all.

    ReplyDelete