Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Lazy is a 4-letter word

I slept all day. Not an exaggeration. It's 6:30 in the pm and I just really woke up. I stumbled out of bed earlier long enough to eat some oatmeal, but that might as well have been laced with roofies cause I was out again within minutes. I managed to read the news online - sidenote: impressed with Obama's first day, wikipediaed some stuff about endangered and extinct animals, and then...yeah, off to bed again. Woke up, returned a phone call, got pissed off at some dumbasses that I work with, and went back to bed. I didn't even get phased when I knocked a bunch of shit off the bed.

I'm not sick, I didn't stay up late, I don't have a sleeping disorder, I can't claim narcolepsy...I was just lazy. I hate lazy days like this. I had things to do. Most of January 21st has already come and gone and I'm still in my flanel zebra pjs. Uuuggghhh...

No comments:

Post a Comment